What’s all this about?
Who’s behind this?
We’re Jacqui and Drew. In 2018, knowing we wanted to live overseas again for a while, we settled on Estonia as our new home. This blog aims to capture our experiences, both to keep our friends and family back home in the know, as well as to help out with anyone else who is thinking of taking the plunge and moving here. Questions? Hit us up 🙂
There are a number of reasons why Estonia ended up as our top choice:
- We both had never been to Estonia before.
- It’s in the EU.
- Plenty of opportunities for work, as Estonia is seen as the Silicon Valley of Europe, and is a major startup hub.
- A great location, with direct access to Scandinavia, the Baltics, Russia, and not a drama to get back to Western Europe.
- An interesting history and culture to learn about.
- Estonia has the highest number of international supermodels per capita in the world! Though, this is more a reason just for Drew.